• Inicia sesión para responder
18 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
So i always start topic with so....... So few days ago I asked spider for 1 wk ban cuz im stupid as hell :facepalm: ..... And he banned me.....I just wanted brake from server but i didnt know that ban will be extanded......
Few days before ban i was asking for perma ban :facepalm:  cuz i was pissed of cuz of one month mute/gag.... And I massaged edy,crazy and chema i think..... And i was rly annoying with that.....And then i realised i just need brake from server i dont need perma ban.... But I keep joining server everyday for some reason.... But i wasnt happy playing with mute/gag so i asked spider to ban me for 1 wk cuz i  couldnt get brake without ban. And he ban me and my ban got extanded..... I apologize to every admin/leader/boss i messaged.... I know i was annoying and i just want chance....Sneaky for example got 4 perma bans and all 4 times he got unbanned......2 times he got last chance and 2 times he apologized..... This is my first time getting perma ban and i think i deserve chance.... One more time I apologize to everyone i annoyed with this and especially to white...
Posted Image

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 92 Mensaje(s)
Fran you were asking for the perm then the week, honestly I think your maybe should have just stopped playing by yourself. But you should get another chance like so many others have had.

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
When i ask for something should admin do it? When i ask you to jump from bridge would you do it?
Posted Image

Malik

Malik

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 114 Mensaje(s)
I agree, It's like asking a cop to arrest you, they can't arrest you without a reason, same goes for playing on the server he shouldn't have banned you for a week if you didn't break a rule.
Posted Image

DeC@NoVoTe45

DeC@NoVoTe45

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 116 Mensaje(s)
I agree with this i think fran should be given a chance as he didn't really do anything wrong
Imagen enviada Imagen enviada

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 92 Mensaje(s)

View PostFraN, on 16 June 2017 - 17:13 PM, said:

When i ask for something should admin do it? When i ask you to jump from bridge would you do it?

You are right, he maybe shouldnt have banned you, but if you keep asking eventually someones gonna do it are they not?

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
If i keep asking for unban someone will do it? Ye i know i shouldnt ask for it but he shouldnt ban me.....
Posted Image

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
:facepalm: :facepalm:
Posted Image

Crippling Depression

Crippling Depression

Conocido

• Admin cOLa
  • 78 Mensaje(s)
Personally, it's highly irresponsible for Fran to be banned for a week then that ban to be extended just because he asked for it as there's clear examples proving this within this post. He deserves a chance as he hasn't done wrong.

Posted Image

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
:kappa:
Posted Image

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
Snowe this is link for post http://cola-team.com...o=new_post&f=28
dont spamm in chat and here :/
Posted Image

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
Anyone?? :/
Posted Image

Edyone

Edyone

Jefe de División

• Division Boss
  • 396 Mensaje(s)
There isn't any template, so I don't have to deal with this.

View PostMalik, on 16 June 2017 - 17:16 PM, said:

I agree, It's like asking a cop to arrest you, they can't arrest you without a reason, same goes for playing on the server he shouldn't have banned you for a week if you didn't break a rule.
You're talking about a Leader, Leader = Owner and maybe = "God". If a Leader doesn't want you to be playing in our servers, he can ban you without reason (obviously it would be dishonest and leaders don't ban without reason, same for SA and Admins).
But what if an user spams you everytime you log into Steam with the words "ban me perm". Why don't give him what he wants to shut his mouth up?

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
I said i spammed.....I got 1wk ban and before ban i didnt ask few days for it....... If i spamm for unban would i get it? I just want chance to play again on server....If everyone get chance why shouldnt i get ban?
Posted Image

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
And again i apologize for it
Posted Image

nekojin

nekojin

• Miembro
  • 92 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationA corner
The only once that can make a choice to unban you is probably white or a leader with more power
Posted Image

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 529 Mensaje(s)
I'll unban u, but next time, if u ask for a ban.. u know it will be perma. Learn to control yourself instead of flame others.

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
Edy can do it too cuz he extanded
Posted Image

FraN

FraN

Ban King

• Miembro
  • 160 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationCroatia
Oh thanks crazy xD
Posted Image

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)