changesv close svs only1surf

• Inicia sesión para responder
8 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

Andrei

Andrei

Administrator

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 278 Mensaje(s)
Actualmente hay 4 servidores de Surf. Se van a cerrar 3 servidores para dejar solo 1 servidor de surf con el fin de que este se llene. Ninguno de los 4 servidores se llenan como antes entonces decidimos dejar solo 1

Servidor que se va a quedar
178.33.114.167:27015 SURF SKILL #1 | !store | !valve | cola-team.com [20:23]

Los admins de los servidores 2, 3 y 4 si quieren seguir siendo admin en el servidor #1 de surf, que lo pida en este tema.

Se comunicara mas cambios!

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 594 Mensaje(s)
There are currently 4 surf servers but any of them are full of players as they used to be in the past... So 3 of them will be closed.

Our main surf server now will be: 178.33.114.167:27015 - SURF SKILL #1 | !store | !valve | cola-team.com [20:23]

This idea have as a goal fill the only surf server that will be open.

Admins from surf servers #2, #3 and #4 if u want to continue being admin there.. just write in this post and we will give it to you.

We will keep in touch telling you all changes!! Thanks for understand this.

NoMercy

NoMercy

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 130 Mensaje(s)
People asked me stuff like what happens with the credits they got on #3-4 or map times because it would be sad to lose a SR on mesa that beetle set on #4 or other stuff like skins that got bought
Posted Image

Goyle

Goyle

Super Stoned Admin

• Miembro
  • 594 Mensaje(s)
Is it possible to transfer other surf servers saved data to one?
Posted Image

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 476 Mensaje(s)
The players should make screenshots about their inventory and we (SA´s) can give them the creds, models, etc back. Think thats a good idea if it´s impossible to copy the inv´s.

Posted Image

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 594 Mensaje(s)
Surf #1 and #2 have the same Data base if i'm not wrong so.. Map records wont dessapear in those servers, but #3 and #4 will disappear cuz they are in another Data Base.
Also, all credits probably (99% sure) disappear from #2,3 and 4 so if players want their credits back, they should make a screenshot or something that justify that, same with skins.

NoMercy

NoMercy

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 130 Mensaje(s)
but is there no way to combine those data bases because as i said we have a WR on #4 and we have some great other runs like on surf_blackout_v1( top 50) would be sad to lose them.
About the screenshots how long will the other servers stay online to make those?
Posted Image

Xreamer#!

Xreamer#!

Miembro

• Admin cOLa
  • 10 Mensaje(s)
Hey, If it is possible I still want to be admin on the surf server

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 594 Mensaje(s)
Done.

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)