• Tema Cerrado Este tema está cerrado
6 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

DeC@NoVoTe45

DeC@NoVoTe45

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 116 Mensaje(s)
Resigning As Admin

-The first reason is that the server has changed into something at the moment i don't want to be apart of off with all the new changing rules and all the arguments ext, i applied to have a fun relaxed time and it turned into battling for my spot and constant arguments between staff and players on the server and forums :(

-A second reason is my activity has slipped the past few weeks and my dedications so i thinks its time i let someone else have a shot. ^_^

I want to send a big thanks to @Goyle (who i know isn't here anymore) and @ Award=) for giving me opportunity and helping me and being a great person to play with. :lol:

I have made many new friends from this server and have had a great time, but it is time for me to have a break from it and hopefully come back later. :P

-NoVoTe- :roto2gaydude:
Imagen enviada Imagen enviada

Goyle

Goyle

Super Stoned Admin

• Miembro
  • 600 Mensaje(s)
My boy....see ya later lad.
Posted Image

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 93 Mensaje(s)
Novote, I just resigned you cant do this man :( we both cant resign, we'll be only leaving a few admins :(

Oh yeah something i missed in my post I hope to god you find people to replace me :) people who are better.

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 236 Mensaje(s)
Well another one... Again, sad to see you go man hope I see you on sometimes it's a shame you are leaving too. Respect your decision though but it is very sad to hear. Good luck Innit blud

Posted Image

DeC@NoVoTe45

DeC@NoVoTe45

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 116 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesPablo, el 10 August 2017 - 23:51 PM, dijo:

Well another one... Again, sad to see you go man hope I see you on sometimes it's a shame you are leaving too. Respect your decision though but it is very sad to hear. Good luck Innit blud
Ill miss you ): PS. your creeps are dead

DeC@NoVoTe45

DeC@NoVoTe45

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 116 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesGoyle, el 10 August 2017 - 23:49 PM, dijo:

My boy....see ya later lad.

Server wasn't the same without you anyway i hope to see you on the server later on and ill come join :D

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 614 Mensaje(s)
-Done, closing thread.
P.D: I'm really tired of kids, u need to be a little more strict to do your job in a good way and all of u resign just cuz of the "drama" and cuz u can't handle a fucking easy situation.. anyway all it's done now. (All admins except annie, rain, lorbeere and mat. were demoted if i'm not wrong, i'll put new ones.)

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)