Novato

• Miembro
  • 2 Mensaje(s)
Server: FunMaps

Name / Nickname: Julia

Your Steam profile or SteamId: http://steamcommunit...61198166834768/

Microphone ?: Yes

Game time on the server (! Active): 44 Hours

Why you want to be Admin on the server: I've had many experiences being an admin on many different servers which means I understand the rules and what the responsibility of an admin is and what is expected of me. I've been part of Cola community for a while now, and the amount of toxic players hasn't decreased much, and due to so many good admin resigning, I feel like you need more good admins with lots of experience. I feel like I would be a good choice for an admin because of my experience, and knowing how to deal with players that break the rules, such as some players feel like it's acceptable to come on the server, and shout insults at other players, which I would warn them at first, and then mute them if they carried on.

Things you like clan and not you like: Cola FunMaps is very unique in the way it works, and has always drawn me back to it.  The server has many great maps, players and admins which means I could come on the server and enjoy my time. The only negative point about Cola is about the number of toxic players within the community

List at least 2 clan leaders: Crazykiller and Connor

Name at least 2 server admins (may not be those above): Bashi and Mat

Experience admin: I've been head admin of a surf server, I've been minigames and zombie escape admin, also I've been a community manager of a server.

Thank you,
Julia.

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 92 Mensaje(s)
Active
Mature
Friendly
So even though I aint staff no more I say +1

@Julia♥ I wish you the best of luck

lovelycow

lovelycow

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 17 Mensaje(s)
Mature
Nice
Active
You deserve a 1+ <3

wish you the best of luck <33

Mat.

Mat.

Conocido

• Admin cOLa
  • 58 Mensaje(s)
Easy +1, been friends for over a year and I know you're mature and can handle siutations. Should be staff IMO
Gl
<3
Posted Image

Bashi

Bashi

Novato

• Admin cOLa
  • 7 Mensaje(s)
Very active and Mature. Known her for a long time and I know she will be able to handle hard situations!

+1

Good Luck Julia! :P

Edyone

Edyone

Jefe de División

• Division Boss
  • 399 Mensaje(s)
Well, you have a few +1, let's wait for more opinions ;)

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

Happyinferno

Happyinferno

Novato

• Miembro
  • 6 Mensaje(s)
very mature nice person +1

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 205 Mensaje(s)
+1 from me after playing with Julia many times i have noticed she is very mature and nice. She is quite active on the server and also i have seen her help other players a few times now so in my opinion she would be a great addition for the team. Good Luck !

Posted Image

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Division Boss
  • 252 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
add me to talk about it http://steamcommunit...61198201850413/

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)