Novato

• Miembro
  • 5 Mensaje(s)
Server: Funmaps

Name/Nickname: =^.^= George =^.^=

Your Steam profile or Steamid: http://steamcommunit...cess-47842hIff/
Microphone?: Yes

Playtime on the server (!active): 24 hours
Why do you want to be a server admin?: Being a user since 2016 - I can see how the community has changed in positive and negative ways. I'm not going to go with the cliché of saying that I want to become admin because I want to 'make the server great again' because I think the server is great how it is...I want to maintain the server so that it always will be great. The community is great...I'm friendly with most of the usual users and I find all of the maps exciting but really, people don't join for the maps they join for the people and being an admin doesn't just mean rule enforcement (although that is important) it means that you have to make the users feel as if they are part of the community which I believe the past admins have done. I find social interactions between the users of the server very interesting because it's always different; admins are always friendly towards new users and seem to be tolerant of users not knowing rules and I know that if I became administrator I would abide these rules. I used to use the server as an escape from my real life issues and it really helped me out for that and for this reason I want to do what I can here and there even if it is little!

Things you like about the clan and things you don't: Community is friendly; I always feel like I am involved but at times things can get out of hand with people being racist, unkind or toxic. It is uncommon and usually dealt with immediately but when admins are not online it does happen.

Name at least 2 clan leaders: Andrei and Crazykiller

Name at least 2 server admins (none of the above): Mat, Nekojin, Bashii, Annie

Experience as an admin: I used to own my own surf server which is relevant to the question because it gives me experience with !admin commands, console commands and scripts.

Mat.

Mat.

Conocido

• Admin cOLa
  • 68 Mensaje(s)
I'm not 100% sure that you are ready for staff yet, yes you are friendly but there are many circumstances where i've seen you be immature and not act correctly. Also you only have 24 hours on the server which isn't really enough time imo.
Posted Image

Bliksem.

Bliksem.

Novato

• Miembro
  • 8 Mensaje(s)
+rep i see him now a days a lot on the server/ good guy

Bashi

Bashi

Novato

• Admin cOLa
  • 9 Mensaje(s)
Recently Been Active but have seen him be a little immature at moments.

My vote is a Neutral for now!

GL George!

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 236 Mensaje(s)
You have 24 hours and are quite immature sometimes as @Bashi and @Mat. Have stated already. Nekojin isn't admin anymore so make sure that is correct next time and In my opinion you aren't ready for staff at the moment so it's a -1 from me. Good Luck!

Posted Image

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 93 Mensaje(s)
Where do I begin?
First your age with all that has happened recently I dont think you will be up to it.
Secondly you havent got a lot of time on the server.
And last but not least in my opinion i would give it time so you can prove to the admins you are mature. So all I say is good lucky ^^

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 236 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesBliksem., el 12 August 2017 - 16:46 PM, dijo:

+rep i see him now a days a lot on the server/ good guy

Only Admins and Higher Staff's votes count!

Posted Image

lovelycow

lovelycow

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 17 Mensaje(s)
You are active
You are Inmature
You are Friendly (Often)
You only have 24 Hours!

It is a Neutral From me!

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 93 Mensaje(s)
@=^.^= George =^.^= for fiture refernce Nekojin is no longer Admin...

=^.^= George =^.^=

=^.^= George =^.^=

Novato

• Miembro
  • 5 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesNublet Brof (Bulletproof), el 12 August 2017 - 19:20 PM, dijo:

@=^.^= George =^.^= for fiture refernce Nekojin is no longer Admin...
Already been said

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Division Boss
  • 262 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
Rejected

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)