Conocido

• Admin cOLa
  • 50 Mensaje(s)
Server: Funmaps

Name/Nickname: Lil Yachty

Your Steam profile or Steamid: STEAM_0:0:152967135
Microphone?: Yes

Playtime on the server (!active): 45-50 Hours more or less  
Why do you want to be a server admin?: Well, this month funmaps have changed a lot and not in the good way, thats why I am applying for mod I want to make Funmaps funnier than before, a lot of admins got demoted or left Cola and FunMaps isn´t under admins control.

Things you like about the clan and things you don't: Servers and some part of the community, others just make cola unenjoyable that´s why most of the good people goes.
Name at least 2 clan leaders: Crazykiller and Franug

Name at least 2 server admins (none of the above): Mat and bashi

Experience as an admin: I´m admin in this clan, only in jailbreak but i used to be admin aswll on Funmaps

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Nublet Brof (Bulletproof)

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 93 Mensaje(s)
+1 I aint staff no more but I know you. You are mature, Active, Friendly and know commands. Plus your already admin so you have a lot going for you. So good luck @ and I wish you the best.

Malik

Malik

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 175 Mensaje(s)
Lil Yatchy was a great Admin before and we need more of Spanish admins that can both understand Spanish and English and speak it too. I think in my eyes he should become staff again because when today earlier I was on the server there was 5-6 people mic spamming and disrespecting players + playing loud music. So I think he should become an admin +1 Also he is a nice person always funny when  I communicate with him he is always funny and nice and I never saw him being bad.
Posted Image

ElTitoPallas

ElTitoPallas

Adicto

• Super Admin cOLa
  • 112 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationBarcelona, España

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 246 Mensaje(s)
He has the experience as he is admin on jailbreak, he is mature and nice to everyone on the servers. Because of this I give my +1. Good luck!

Posted Image

lovelycow

lovelycow

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 19 Mensaje(s)
1+
You are mature
You are friendly
You are actiive
Good luck
Lil Yachty!

Mat.

Mat.

Conocido

• Miembro
  • 71 Mensaje(s)
+1 you are friendly and mature and also have experience as admin.
Gl!
Posted Image

1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 1 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)