Ir a contenido

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Multi servers plugin suggestion

• Inicia sesión para responder
2 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • Hello,
    So the multi servers such as multi-cola always experience lots of AFK players on the servers. This makes it a bad experience for others who want to play to warmup etc because they constantly have to play against AFK's. To fix this I think an AFK Manager should be added which would either kick the players or move them to spectator until they start playing again. I think that people should get a warning message either after one round when they are being afk or about 5 seconds through a round if they are afk and if they don't move they get kicked/moved to spec.

Link to AFK Manager plugin: https://forums.allie...ead.php?t=79904

Let me know what you think!

Posted Image

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • Another good plugin I thought could be added to all multi servers is a no-scope plugin. This plugin disables the scope in no scope only rounds so that players can do no scope fights.

No-Scope only rounds link: https://forums.allie...ad.php?t=300406

I will post here any more plugins I find that could go well with multi 1v1 servers so you can add them if you wish!

Posted Image

Malik

Malik

Adicto

• Miembro
  • I think for the #1 Multi-Arena 1v1 server already has the AFK Plugin which I think after 2-3mins It puts me in spec mode, I don't know it might be that I was AFK for 10+ mins which means I get placed in Spec mode because the map has changed while alt-tabbed...

It's annoying having to go to the other side of the map just to kill the opponent to climb to Arena 1 because people are AFK...
    Posted Image

1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 1 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)