Application for Bhop

• Tema Cerrado Este tema está cerrado
21 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
  • On what server are you applying on?: Bhop server (51.254.154.232:27015)
  • What is your IGN / In game name?: H0wly<Duck>
  • How old are you?: 17
  • Where are you from?: Germany
  • Do you speak fluent English?: sometimes yes sometimes no :D
  • Do you own a microphone?: Yes
  • How could you benefit our servers as admin?: ik all the player commands and i like to help players and search new maps
  • Add your steam ID / steam profile link: STEAM_0:1:177649084
  • What makes you stand out from others?: I have much experience on Cola servers and i think that everyone there knows me
  • What is your playtime on server? (type "!active" on server to acknowledge that): think its "no lifer"
  • Talk us few words about your personality: Im friendly, calm and funny sometimes
  • Name at least 2 server admins: idk never see some Admin there in the past week
  • Name at least 2 community leaders: Crazykiller and Andrey
  • What is your administrating experience from the past?: 6 Month Admin here

Imagen enviada

Shankss

Shankss

Super Admin cOLa

• Division Boss
  • 254 Mensaje(s)
+1
..._...Akagami no Shankusu..._...

Malik

Malik

Adicto

• Miembro
  • 184 Mensaje(s)
+1 will you get super admin? maybe just normal admin idk. we'll see. xD.
Imagen enviada

Goyle

Goyle

Super Stoned Admin

• Miembro
  • 601 Mensaje(s)
Give this duck a cookie, +1 lad.
GL ;)
Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
As i said haha. I will come back but only for bhop :P

Imagen enviada

ElTitoPallas

ElTitoPallas

Adicto

• Admin cOLa
  • 139 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationBarcelona, España
+1

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesMalik, el 02 December 2017 - 19:17 PM, dijo:

+1 will you get super admin? maybe just normal admin idk. we'll see. xD.
I want just normal Admin hahahaha but its not sure if i even get this lul xd

Imagen enviada

xHuunter

xHuunter

Admin cOLa

• Super Admin cOLa
  • 140 Mensaje(s)
+1 Beast
Huunter

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
Thx guys haha

Imagen enviada

PalauMedia

PalauMedia

• Miembro
  • 388 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationBarcelona
I haven't seen you too in the server... Play more and when I see you play I will give you admin for sure
Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
i play every day 1 - 2 hours. But i never saw you in my time on hahaha

come play with me Palau :D im on now

think my active time doesnt matter anyways here but it should be over 300 hours but server got reseted and my time is away rip haha

Imagen enviada

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 666 Mensaje(s)
At the moment i don't want you as Admin.
When you were SA u didn't do anything and u weren't a good admin so... I prefer to leave things as they are right now.

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
@CrazyKiller You can ask Palau or ZMBC i started instantly to report issues on the server but okay haha. Ik that we shouldn´t "argue" in threads just give me again a warning point xD

It is  a bit sad that you dont let me show what i can do if i really want to help but its your decision.

Imagen enviada

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 666 Mensaje(s)
Do you think that i care about warning points? I'm not laughing.
I just gave my opinion, when u were SA all players + some admins were reporting us (Leaders/DB) that you were abusing, or you were afk (not conecting to the server). So atm i don't want to give u another opportunity.

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
That´s not to 100% true. It´s true that i used my perms sometimes to have fun but not for me alone. I tried to make fun with the players. I never used them to troll players without asking them. But ok close the post 1 more reason to stop playing here. And idk why u demoted Palau i hope its not because of me. And i were not connecting to the servers cuz i had no fun anymore on cola servers cuz of players cuz some changes but i still came back because i liked the bhop server. Thanks for answering Crazy :P

Imagen enviada

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 666 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesH0wlyDuck, el 05 December 2017 - 13:18 PM, dijo:

It´s true that i used my perms sometimes to have fun but not for me alone.
This is called abuse.

But ok close the post 1 more reason to stop playing here.
Any of us told you to come again, if u want to play here, do it and if u don't want don't do that, admin perms shouldn't influence you in that decision

And idk why u demoted Palau i hope its not because of me.
This isn't your business.

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesCrazyKiller, el 05 December 2017 - 13:22 PM, dijo:

admin perms shouldn't influence you in that decision

I just wanted to help the server a bit again but ye ur right haha close the post please think your against it to see me ever again on your servers xd

And you can´t say that you never used your perms to troll someone haha

I waited so long to apply again to get accepted and get demoted on the same day. New record.

Imagen enviada

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 666 Mensaje(s)

Ver MensajesH0wlyDuck, el 05 December 2017 - 13:26 PM, dijo:

I just wanted to help the server a bit again
When i told you to help a bit in FunMap server, u did nothing in the past, why should i trust you again?

think your against it to see me ever again on your servers xd
I'm not agains it, just i don't care if u play or not in Cola's servers, the decision is yours not mine

And you can´t say that you never used your perms to troll someone haha
Yeh, i did sometimes.

I waited so long to apply again to get accepted and get demoted on the same day. New record.
Palau gave u admin without tell us anything so that's why i demoted you when i saw the post.

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Miembro
  • 496 Mensaje(s)
I cant aggree with the first point. I made a own thread called "Duck´s little comeback" after you told me to help out. I even tried to introduce a new gamemode called prophunt but that was impossible Quote @Edyone: "I need to make a cfg file MANUALLY for each map with ALL models, that will take a long time". I brought there in a few new maps for the most funmaps gamemodes. And i even told you that i had some problems with the players there and that´s why i quit the funmaps server. The new introduced gamemodes were a few days funny but i missed something all the time. It sounds a bit funny for you and the other higher Admin´s but i missed the "raging kids" sometimes. FraN, Sneaky, Monsieur just to count 3 of them. They made it alot funnier but i can understand why they got banned / doesn´t want to play anymore xD. And the most good players who used the voicechat left too just to get this a bit more serious.(dont take the last part too serious)

Second point: I ment to see me there as Admin.

Third point: Can´t understand why players should reported me because i were the last one who muted / silenced instantly or banned / kicked a person without a good reason. I never "trolled" without asking and ONLY persons which i know from TS / Discord.

Fifth point: that´s understandable.

Imagen enviada

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
  • 666 Mensaje(s)

H0wly<Duck>: do you really hate me that much?
H0wly<Duck>: think its time to say goodbye forever. Think its better for both of us wehn we go different ways. I tried it but you are still against a second chance for me. But thats not my business anymore. Cya on the other side.
Pls, i'm just telling that i wont give u admin again, if u want to play here do it but don't be dramatic just cuz of this.

2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 2 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)