Ir a contenido

COLATEAM BANS ->

COLATEAM JAIL BANS ->

COLATEAM TELEGRAM ->

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Application for Bhop

• Tema Cerrado Este tema está cerrado
21 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
Topics
  •   Member Number
    I asked for closing the thread earlier. I just wrote that what i felt in this moment :P. Close the thread now. Please. Thanks for being so honest to me and all others which tried to help and Support me to get Admin back.

I just got such a nice response from others who gave me a +1 here that i really thaught "hey some of you want me still back" but as always you have the last word.

I got my first adminperms on bhop after the server got created and i supported the server since that day and i think thats why i want admin back. Cuz i want to support the server again and do such stuff as zoning etc. I miss it tbh.
    • H0wlyDuck y daniel le gusta esto

Posted Image

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    For sure u want to help, and that's why you delete me from your friendlist --> Reason? This decision?

Sorry but don't want you as admin again and even less if u still being such inmature. Good Luck Duck, was a pleasure speak with you.

2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 2 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)