Ir a contenido

COLATEAM BANS ->

COLATEAM JAIL BANS ->

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Suggestions for arena server...

• Inicia sesión para responder
1 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

jukerix

jukerix

Conocido

• Admin cOLa
Topics
  •   Member Number

Hello,

please reply to all topics, I want to know if it is possible or not and why?

Suggestions for arena server

SERVER --> 51.254.154.229:27015

one suggestion is for all servers:

New rank, Hidden Admin. It was really effective in cs 1.6 days when I had my own server, and when I was one on friends servers. By being a hidden admin you can see the true face of the community.

Now when I join "hello dear admin sir" then the server is in complete order, no mic spam, no cheats, but when I joined another Cola 1v1 server, one guy kept screaming, one played music, and the other even called out "hahaha jukerix u ain't shit here, u ain't admin hahaha" this new ranks actions would be hidden, his chat would be normal. But one conn is that he would be found out sooner or later. 

Suggestions:

1) update the join messages by a bit to look like this.

https://puu.sh/AAQvb/d1c2b2a76b.jpg

now it is like this: 

https://puu.sh/AAR50/4f284f278a.jpg

see the difference? add [ ] around + and - and change the hue

2) the server has a !guns /guns problem. It never saves ur config, if I choose to turn ON pistol rounds it will be ON for only that map. Same with everything else, awp, hs, scout, knife, Zeus, gun choice. 

3) finally add the !ws update where we could choose the wear of skin, by percent. ( from battle-scarred to Factory new)

4) update the server's active duty map pool, now it is only plain old same maps... A lot of players keep asking me to add more maps which I can not do. The maps are already on the server, but they NEVER appear in the voting pool. So please update it to the pool contains maps listed below;

am_Pyramid32
    am_azure
    am_backyardstorage
    am_courtyard
    am_illidust_64
    am_italy
    am_jungle
    am_mefix_64
    am_must2014
    am_nuke_ramp_neogear1
    am_publiclir_ruins
    am_quickdraw
    am_sewage
    am_skybound
    am_snow_cbg
    am_subway
    am_texture2014
    am_towers2
    am_train
    am_training
    am_trainyard
    am_tunnels
    am_underground

That will be all for today :) hope me and my server mates can get what we want - a  better experience.

ya boi,
    Jukerix

Posted ImagePosted Image
    Now that i got your attetion, please check out and join my steam group! For people who want to win competitive games!
    http://steamcommunit...s/disastrousers

Andrei

Andrei

Administrator

• cOLa TeaM Leader
    Topics
  •   Member Number

Ya he realizado un par de cambios. Mañana mas.

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)