Ir a contenido

COLATEAM BANS ->

COLATEAM JAIL BANS ->

COLATEAM TELEGRAM ->

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Strange Offence

• Inicia sesión para responder
3 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

jukerix

jukerix

Conocido

• Admin cOLa
Topics
  •   Member Number
    Hello, I have noticed that one of the players in my server may have cheated csgo and server playtime hours.
    /HOPE I CAN GET A RESPONSE\

Full name of the accused user: the whiff is real

STEAM link of the reported user https://steamcommuni...561197971024204

Date and time of what happened: no specific date

Explanation of what happened: I have noticed that the player "the whiff is real" MAY have rigged cs:go hours, he is not cheating in any other way. In the server, if you play the legit way, you gain playtime hours, CT and T, but when you die you attain SPECTATOR hours. I did some math and well his hours don't add up. In the sever, he has total 458h+  [ see proof 1* ]  but he is almost never seen in the server, I have friends that join at night, at noon, morning, and they say he joins just for an hour at max and around 1-4 times a week. But... there is a site called GameTracker.com. There you and I can see all the servers info. [ see proof 2* ] in that site his play time is more than half times lower [ see proof 3* ]. His Playtime in recent 30 days: [ see proof 4* ]  Compared to mine [ see proof 5* ]
      Also, I'll talk from the past. Distant past... Before the huge servers update that reseted all the play time. Back then he had 500hrs+, but I didn't pay much attention when the update came, and hours were reseted, I checked the playtime again, and I see, 300hrs+ right after the update, back then I also made a post "how come some players got their playtime hours back?" Staff told me that no one got their hrs back. A few days later I forgot about it until recently I visited the Servers info page at GameTracker.com 
    This is not in my power to decide what to do. I don't like any kind of cheating, even if it is not hurting the community.

++ He is so arrogant that he refuses to speak to me. I ask him nicely, I even ask him in a higher tone. He rejects all friend requests and messages. But that is irrelevant.

Witnesses? N/A

Your proofs (photos, videos, conversations, etc.):

• A jukerix le(s) gusta esto
    Posted ImagePosted Image
    Now that i got your attetion, please check out and join my steam group! For people who want to win competitive games!
    http://steamcommunit...s/disastrousers

jukerix

jukerix

Conocido

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number

putting this back on top.

after 2weeks still 0 views 0 comms

• A jukerix le(s) gusta esto
    Posted ImagePosted Image
    Now that i got your attetion, please check out and join my steam group! For people who want to win competitive games!
    http://steamcommunit...s/disastrousers

Franc1sco

Franc1sco

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
    Topics
  •   Member Number

We will see that in the meeting of today. Info here -> http://cola-team.com...e-julio-de-2018 (use google translator)

Edyone

Edyone

Jefe de División

• Division Boss
    Topics
  •   Member Number

To be honest, I don't see the risk and the utility on cheating csgo/server playtime hours. Don't get me wrong, of course it's forbidden but it's not a risky exploit to priorize.

Maybe it's just a DataBase or plugin error.

Imagen enviada

Imagen enviada

1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 1 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)