Brandon van Dalen

Brandon van Dalen

Novato

• Admin cOLa
  • 6 Mensaje(s)
Server: Surf timer, IP: 51.254.154.236:27015

Name / Nickname: Brandon / Chef B

Your Steam profile or steamid: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrandonLL

Why do you want to be a server admin: Well i would like to assist the team, im already helping people where they needed in surf maps to complete them or to get a faster time.
on the server i play there is only 1 admin active atm "luciana". she is doing the best she can, but i think she can use some help from me on any way it could be. i dont have any experience in the field of being a admin. but im willing to learn new things.

i have 106 hours on the server atm, and i think its gonna be a "little" more. ;)

Things About the clan you like and things you do not: i like that every1 is helpfull and always willing to help.

Name at Least 2 clan leaders: Andrei, CrazyKiller

Name at Least 2 server admins (none of the above): Luciana, i didn't see any other admins yet.

kind regards
Brandon "Chef B"

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Adicto

• Admin cOLa
  • 114 Mensaje(s)
Good application +1 from my point. I heard that only one Admin is there active and that's not really good. The surf community is not already the best and therefore it is important in my opinion, that on such "troubled" servers is always one Admin active playing. I have played for a long time there as a normal player and it was partly really hell.

Posted Image~ Duck

Goyle

Goyle

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 220 Mensaje(s)
Totally agree with duck, this situation what we have with admins must me solved.
Poweful +1 for you m8

Good Luck
Posted Image

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• Líder cOLa
  • 243 Mensaje(s)
Just Luciana is online, and me sometimes, we need another active admin, i'll think about this.

Ur request is on hold atm

Luciana.mp3

Luciana.mp3

Miembro

• Admin cOLa
  • 15 Mensaje(s)
+1 from me,NOT coz i need backup,its coz he is nice and friendly,players like him :)

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Jefe de Division
  • 146 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
im still unsure of your activity checked yesterday in the afternoon and today and haven't seen you playing id like to see you a bit more

Brandon van Dalen

Brandon van Dalen

Novato

• Admin cOLa
  • 6 Mensaje(s)
@ZMBC, it's not that i dont play much on the server. it is bcus i work from 9 am till like 11 pm. im a chef and need to be there every moment.
im most of the time online from 23:00 till 01/02:00, when im free im stil busy with work but most of the time im on the server.
and yes the last 2 days i was working.

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Jefe de Division
  • 146 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
oke i understand everyone has things to do we have to check the times we need active admins tho cause i mostly see luciana taking care of the "night" time  or late afternoon so id like to have some active admin during the afternoon and morning if its possible but if its because you are working no problem i understand

Goyle

Goyle

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 220 Mensaje(s)
I could visit surf servers 1 h at afternoon, after that i go watch dust2, FUNMAPS or multimaps if there is players...
Posted Image

Nep-senpai

Nep-senpai

Jefe de División

• Jefe de Division
  • 152 Mensaje(s)
I think this is the best application for Surf Server atm, so, you have my +1. Good luck.

Posted Image

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Jefe de Division
  • 146 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
ACCEPTED

100+hours friendly player and good application hope to see you soon on our servers.

Goyle

Goyle

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
  • 220 Mensaje(s)
Congrats chef, gl&hf

Posted Image

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)