Problem with !ws and !knife on zombie escape server

• Inicia sesión para responder
4 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

Jagermark

Jagermark

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 13 Mensaje(s)
So to sum it up !knife and !ws has always caused a bug where if you pick up a knife materia like barbossa for example and if you switched either with !knife or !ws, barbossa's abilities would disappear and you would turn invisible giving you a huge advantage. Recently with the new !ws and !knife update it has caused major problems. Before this wasn't a known glitch and was only known to a few, but now !knife and !ws updates more frequently or atleast when you pick up a new knife it swaps the knife and skin you have causing this bug to happen. This pretty much destroys the whole purpose of Barbossa and other materials that you pick up with through knife.

I understand that !knife and !ws is a huge selling point of this server but it's causing big problems for the zombie escape server with the current maps that are popular, is it possible to get a custom made one which doesnt update like the old !knife and !ws and only updates if you open up the menu?

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Division Boss
  • 262 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
@Franc1sco

Lady Stoneheart

Lady Stoneheart

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 28 Mensaje(s)
There should be a fix or maybe Barbossa (and others) should be items where you touch and kill the CT or something similar, maybe change the way they work in general. I doubt my opinion still matters much but i think one of the reasons why it feels good to play in ZE is not just because you can kill zombies and try amazing maps but it is also because it feels fresh and generaly pleasing to be able to customize your skins, your weapons and your knife.

In other words, a knife pickup on a half a dozen or so maps should NOT cause the removal of one of the server´s main selling points. Ask around and i believe most would agree.

@ZMBC @Franc1sco @parasyte
~ Dans La Légende ~

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Division Boss
  • 262 Mensaje(s)
  • LocationSpain
Will go back to older versions of the plugin, back when it worked

parasyte

parasyte

Miembro

• Miembro
  • 169 Mensaje(s)
i already made a post days ago explaining this.......
- La guitarra es el alma humana que habla con solo seis cuerdas -

1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 1 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)