Ir a contenido

COLATEAM BANS ->

COLATEAM JAIL BANS ->

COLATEAM TELEGRAM ->

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Fun maps Idea (staff idea)

Fun maps Staff Players Suggestion

• Tema Cerrado Este tema está cerrado
34 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
Topics
  •   Member Number
    To start this message was originaly sent to a select few but i have thought about it and i would like to see what everyone thinks of it from players to other server
    admins and players.
    A comment would be appreiated and i am sorry if you think this is a bad idea. (This idea is mainly aimed at the fun maps server)

Ok so...

.. The idea is to have players that have some what power to take action against mic spammers, hackers, to switch teams. I have thought
    of this idea since I have played online a lot and on many occasions there have been mic spammers, hackers, and just general problems.
    For example I have been online when admins have not been online for a few hours, yes they adventialy get online and take action
    but they are not always there to do this and help with the problem, this is completely fine and I think the current admin team is doing a GREAT
    job, so keep it up!. But these troubling players are on .. 'often' and we and a community can not always do something about this. This is why I think certain players who can be called
    whatever from mod to High player, ect I hope you get the point. These players can take action against these troubled players and do things like; kick, temp ban, temp mute and cause
    players to switch teams incase the teams are unbalanced or you have more than 1 deathrun person. This is just a general idea, I hope this is makes sense.
    . A Spanish translation is below. Just done on google translate so sorry if it does not make sense.
    Now these players can be selected be admins, the players or people who are trust worthy and are active.

If you have any questions please ask.

.. La idea es tener jugadores que tienen algo de qué poder para tomar medidas contra spammers de micro, hackers, para cambiar de equipo. He pensado
    De esta idea ya que he jugado en línea mucho y en muchas ocasiones ha habido spammers de mic, hackers, y sólo problemas generales.
    Por ejemplo, he estado en línea cuando los administrators' no han estado en línea durante unas horas, sí, adventialy obtener en línea y tomar medidas
    Pero no siempre están ahí para hacer esto y aoudad con el problema, esto es completamente bien y creo que el actual equipo de administración está haciendo un GRAN
    Trabajo, así que sigan así !. Pero estos inquietantes jugadores están en "a menudo" y nosotros y una comunidad no siempre podemos hacer algo al respecto. Por eso creo que ciertos jugadores que pueden ser llamados
    Lo que sea de mod a High jugador, ect espero que usted consigue el punto. Estos jugadores pueden tomar medidas contra estos jugadores con problemas y hacer cosas como; Kick, temp ban, temp mute y causa
    Jugadores para cambiar de equipo en caso de los equipos son desequilibrados o tiene más de 1 deathrun persona. Esto es sólo una idea general, espero que esto es lógico .

Imagen enviada

NoMercy

NoMercy

Adicto

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    I can understand your problem and you are right a admin cant be online the whole day.
    But i think a rank is a bit too much and there are ranks like vip that have permissons to mute.
    An Idea I had is that players can vote to mute someone for 10-30 mins depending on what players voted fo.
    • Racism/Insults 30 mins
    • Earrape 20
    • Mic-spam 10-20 mins
    These numbers are not accurate only my first thought of it.
    Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Dunno when you are playing Award but i start playing every day (under week) at 2 - 3pm. Weekend from 10am - 12 am. The most Admins are coming at 4pm - 5pm. But i think that this is possible to set players with higher hours (over 50 or something like that) more rights: Mute / gag / silence (Like surf VIP) and maybe kick. But i think that players who want this rank have to apply.

Posted Image

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number

I can understand your problem and you are right a admin cant be online the whole day.
    But i think a rank is a bit too much and there are ranks like vip that have permissons to mute.
    An Idea I had is that players can vote to mute someone for 10-30 mins depending on what players voted fo.

• Racism/Insults 30 mins
    • Earrape 20
    • Mic-spam 10-20 mins
    These numbers are not accurate only my first thought of it.

Yes there is the vote to mute however i know as a fact many dont vote or they have problems doing this due to not enough permission, it has happend. I thought this would be
    a better idea, and these players could apply for a 'mod' something higher than a player

Imagen enviada

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number

Dunno when you are playing Award but i start playing every day (under week) at 2 - 3pm. Weekend from 10am - 12 am. The most Admins are coming at 4pm - 5pm. But i think that this is possible to set players with higher hours (over 50 or something like that) more rights: Mute / gag / silence (Like surf VIP) and maybe kick. But i think that players who want this rank have to apply.

Yes that was the kind of idea i hade in mind, any other admins agree ?

Imagen enviada

NoMercy

NoMercy

Adicto

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    @ Award=)
    Oh ok didnt know that.

I like the Idea from @V0x3l<Duck> but 50 hours might be to high i would set it on 30 hours as long they are trusty.
    The only requirement is to write a application.

Rights i would say are: Voice-Chat and Chat-Mute.
    Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    You need 25 for full Admin @NoMercy :D. Its better when player gets this rank when there have alot of hours. They are not Admins so we need more trust

Posted Image

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    But 30 - 50 hours would show they are dedicated and are active i guess, yes thats the kind of idea i was going for, maybe the power to kick would be to much, would it? i mean if you have a hacker what are you supposed to do
    if no admin is online. But yeah that was the kind of idea. If they applied using same app as the admin app since it is a good application that does the job. Or maybe if they were picked by the cola team aswell or instead.
    Just some ideas ; )

Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    As i said, when i start playing at 2o´clock is nobody on the server (mostly 4 guys). You can call me or take a picture / record for later ban

Posted Image

NoMercy

NoMercy

Adicto

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    You are right @V0x3l<Duck> 1 point for u. ;)
    Imagen enviada

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number

You are right @V0x3l<Duck> 1 point for u. ;)

Time zone ? Country ? And i am on at different times like 3pm yesterday, there was a mic spammer, but this is not about arrguing about that, Its just an idea and a plus 1 or a
    heplfull comment or message other players about it would be help full.

Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Europe time zone

Posted Image

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Anyway, this could be a good idea, but i won't give that to everybody that have more than 50hours, i'll just give to trustly people (So they won't need to aply, just speak with me).
    I have to go now to a waterpolo match but later i'll be here again (more or less 23:30 Madrid timehour) so I'll see if i can do it in an easy way.
    If i can i think that i gonna give it to reservated spot in funmaps (If they still being active)
    • H0wlyDuck y Award=) le gusta esto

ZMBC

ZMBC

Jefe de Division

• Division Boss
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    • LocationSpain
    El niño capuxa mi jefe

Goyle

Goyle

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Yeah we could give out some VIP-s, that could bring more order on server(there is allready).
    +1 @CrazyKiller
    Posted Image

Goyle

Goyle

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Oh and since VIP is getting more popular we could make surtent FORUM GROUP for VIPs(as we have right now: cola admin, superadmin etc)
    Posted Image

Nep-senpai

Nep-senpai

Jefe de División

• Division Boss
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    I'd prefer to call that group "Helper" instead of "VIP". "VIP" sounds like you paid for that rank.

Good idea, you have my +1.

Imagen enviada

Goyle

Goyle

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    @Nep-senpai yes, in every communty VIP is for money, so "helper" seems like better option.
    As we are expanding Staff system we could also make a group for helpers(forum group[like admins, superadmin etc])
    And could someone add an [ADMIN] and [HELPER] tag to funmaps, ive seen that surf servers allready has it (tag comes to in game).
    One more thing.....can normal admins promote/demote "helpers" maby in near future, or this job goes to higher staff members.
    Posted Image

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    I think that would be a great idea since admins are the higher power here .

Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    @Goyle The ADMIN tag is involved in the ck surf plugin. And the problem with demoting is that you can only set the rank back with console rights. To include it in the Admin menu would be to wasteful. I asked @ZMBC for the tag 1 or 2 weeks ago but i dont remember what he said xD. Have the persons who want this rank to apply? Or is it more or less a "trust" rank?

I would say that all players listened on the waitlist for Admin could take this rank first

Posted Image

También etiquetados con uno o más de estas palabras clave: Fun maps, Staff, Players, Suggestion

2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 2 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)