Ir a contenido

COLATEAM BANS ->

COLATEAM JAIL BANS ->

COLATEAM TELEGRAM ->

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

A few issues

Award Fun maps Maps

• Inicia sesión para responder
8 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
Topics
  •   Member Number
    Hi there again ....

I would just like to address a few issues about a new map that I have played for the first
    time since the HMU. This is about the map surf_dust_2015_csgo.
    Now the issue with this map is the buy zone which you can kill in.
    I played the map for the first time today with a fair amount of players. Now all these players were complaining to me about being killed in buy zone by players that I could not keep a record of since it was happening a lot. There were a few main players doing this after LOTS of warning by me since I was the only staff member online. These players were Skrillex, pandrox. I did kick other players however and give them reasons and some did stop but these two players kept doing it.
    To conclude this issue is there anything we can do to stop this issue whether this is to install a buy zone protector if this is a real thing or to completely remove this map since just telling new players, old players does not work from what I have experienced, there is lots of chaos at this buy zone since it is the center of attention In this map and it is very hard to keep track of those being killed.

The second issue if players camping, now I know the plugin for anticamp as been removed however I do feel it is right to kick all players that camp since they should take damage or be slapped which not all players/ staff can do. Again to conclude can this plugin be fixed or can a new one be created or put in for a anticamp work or any other solution you may think of.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. It was in a sort of rush.
    All suggestions and replies are appreciated, no other staff were online at the time
    of these incidents.

- Thanks

Apart from these issues all the maps seem fine and I will enjoy discovering the others, thanks Edy ! (or any others that put these maps in)

Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Award is right. This 2 players are killing all the time. I kicked them a few times but they doesnt stopped it. The buyzone bug is a big problem on this map. Hope that this is fixxable.

Posted Image

Edyone

Edyone

Jefe de División

• Division Boss
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    What does the rules say? "Killing in buyzone is forbidden"
    Did they keep doing that after kick warnings? You have a good command named sm_ban

About the anticamp... well, it worked fine for a long time, but one day began to crash te server for some reason. I'll try to install it again and see if it works.

76561198070187898.png

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    I am not sure if that message about baning was aimed at me or h0wly however I cannot ban players but just kick, as I said there was no staff on at all, not even steam.

Imagen enviada

H0wlyDuck

H0wlyDuck

Super Duck cOLa

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    I had Computer issues this afternoon and played other games with friends. I keep Edyones suggestion in mind and ban them the next time if they doing it again :D. thx

Posted Image

Goyle

Goyle

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Almost all new surf maps has "buyzone dmg enabled", @Edyone can you zone those maps/places with somekind of non-dmg circle?
    (buyzones)
    Posted Image

Edyone

Edyone

Jefe de División

• Division Boss
    Topics
  •   Member Number

I am not sure if that message about baning was aimed at me or h0wly however I cannot ban players but just kick, as I said there was no staff on at all, not even steam.

You will no longer have that problem ;)

(Credits go to @CrazyKiller)

76561198070187898.png

CrazyKiller

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa

• cOLa TeaM Leader
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Yep, award is now admin

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    Thankyou, All

Imagen enviada

También etiquetados con uno o más de estas palabras clave: Award, Fun maps, Maps

2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 2 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)