Ir a contenido

COLATEAM BANS ->

COLATEAM JAIL BANS ->

COLATEAM TELEGRAM ->

Welcome to Cola-Team
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Funmaps admin request

Admin Request

• Inicia sesión para responder
4 Respuesta(s) a este Tema

xxSpiderBite

xxSpiderBite

Admin cOLa

• Usuario
Topics
  •   Member Number
    Server: 151.80.255.29:27015
    Name / Nickname: Thor-Erik / SpiderBite
    Your Steam profile or SteamId: https://steamcommuni...61198051683976/
    Why you want to be Admin on the server: I want to be an admin on this server because i like this server and i want to help it by getting my admin back. I have been away from the server some time and i know that is bad, but that is becuase i can only play when i am with my mom because my parents are devorced. And that means i can only play every other week, but when i am at my moms place i play the shit out of this server whenever i am not in school or at the gym.
    Things you like clan and do not like: I like the communty and the players that play on the server
    Mention at least 2 clan leaders: Andrey and CrazyKiller
    Mention at least 2 Admins of the server (They can not be those of above): Award and Nekojin
    Experience like admin: I have been admin on this server before and i think that i have enogh experience on the server as an admin that i can help the server alot more than beeing just a member

btw i think i am the second best player and have over 500 hours on the server

The one and only

Pablo

Pablo

Veterano

• Admin cOLa
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    You have the experience already as an admin so i will leave my +1 . But at the moment we have enough admins and now as we also have 2 very active mods on the server its best to put you in the reserved spot . GL on your application!

Posted Image

xxSpiderBite

xxSpiderBite

Admin cOLa

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number

You have the experience already as an admin so i will leave my +1 . But at the moment we have enough admins and now as we also have 2 very active mods on the server its best to put you in the reserved spot . GL on your application!

I know there are some active admins and mods now but i have been reserved for admin for like 3 weeks or more but nothing. Thats why i made this admin appilication again

The one and only

Award=)

Award=)

Akward

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    You have the experience, you are a good player that knows the rules well. Everything you said in the application is true, and despite the on and off week by week activity you would in my opinion definitely be a prime candidate for a admin however as Pablo said and as you know the spots are currently full.+1 from me, good luck.

Imagen enviada

nekojin

nekojin

• Usuario
    Topics
  •   Member Number
    • LocationA corner
    you already have experience from being admin before and have pretty mature behavior and follow there rules, but its already many admins on the server and 2 mods that is still active, so i leave +1 for a reserved spot :P
    Posted Image

También etiquetados con uno o más de estas palabras clave: Admin Request

0 Usuario(s) están leyendo este Tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)