Status
Not open for further replies.
Name / Nickname:

Ismail aka DerEazy

15 (23.10.2000)

Your SteamID or Steam profile:

http: //steamcommunit...61198073526574/

Why do you want to be a server admin ?:

Because i like to play on this server and i want it to keep this server aways from hackers or from anoying people . and i'm a very trustfull person

Things About the clan you like and things you do not:

The people (like Jack, Spider, Kn0b ...) and that you can always play and Laugh with them. What i dont like is That many Admins are not online on the server and With That many anoying people are joining an be anoying

Name At Least 2 clan leaders:
Crazy killer and Conner.

Name At Least 2 server admins (none of the above) :

Jack Herrer and Spiderbite. Experience as an admin: I had a minecraft server witch back then was not that full of people but still on the server i was like i have to.

Signature

I.Kilic

In my opinion minigames has enough admins, and very active ones so -1, but lets see what others think.

He should get the admin, as a member i think he would be a really good admin because hes just awesome i mean cmon xD

Nice appilication :), and your behaviour in the server is good. But there are plenty admins on MG server. So if there space it is for me +1.

Edyone

Da Boss
Division Boss
WebAdmin
Well, you meet all the requeriments (age is not an important one if you're mature enough). Good player, he respects everyone, never rages...

For me, +1if there's an admin slot in the future.

@[member='AWP I DerEazy GER'] I DerEazy GER As i said its my opinion, and as @[member='Wretched Egg'] : [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]For me, [/background][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]+1[/background][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]if there's an admin slot in the future.[/background][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)] so you have to wait until theres a space for admin, also that was a pretty immature comment from you.[/background]

@[member='AWP I DerEazy GER'] I DerEazy GER As i said its my opinion, and as @[member='Wretched Egg'] : [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]For me, [/background][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]+1[/background][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]if there's an admin slot in the future.[/background][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)] so you have to wait until theres a space for admin, also that was a pretty immature comment from you.[/background]
Yes your right i am realy sorry for that.

@[member='AWP I DerEazy GER'] I DerEazy GER No problem, also don't take my negative vote so "important" its just a opinion, also i dont know you but just said that minigames has a lot of admins, maybe you're a good guy or not, who knows, gl when you're admin, aslo if you need help with something ask me or others.

@[member='AWP I DerEazy GER'] I DerEazy GER No problem, also don't take my negative vote so "important" its just a opinion, also i dont know you but just said that minigames has a lot of admins, maybe you're a good guy or not, who knows, gl when you're admin, aslo if you need help with something ask me or others.
I didn't took your -1 so important btw. :) If you think that i shouldn't get admin thats your opinion i accept it and thanks for the help advise.

@[member='AWP I DerEazy GER'] I DerEazy GER I didnt say i dont want you to be admin, i said that there are so much admins thats all.

Kn0b

A nice and chill guy. Very active too. I think he would fit into the staff. +1 :D

Honzo

I'd keep you on a "reserve" admin, meaning, as soon as there is a spot, it should be yours, but I'm not very active at MG, so is not my call.

RESERVED SPOT?

I'd keep you on a "reserve" admin, meaning, as soon as there is a spot, it should be yours, but I'm not very active at MG, so is not my call.

RESERVED SPOT?
Thank you for having me as a Reserved Admin. I realy hope that i can be an admin in the near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.