Admin Request Jack Herrer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENGLISH
  • You only need to fill in the template That is in your language.
  • It is mandatory to use the template to request admin, your request will be rejected Otherwise Automatically.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ DELETE THE TEXT ABOVE, AND FILL IN THE FIELDS BELOW ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↓ ↓ ↓ Server: MG server
Nickname / name: Jack Herrer / Yvo van den Broek

Your Steam profile or steamid: https: //steamcommuni...61198089693760/
Why do you want to be a server admin: I like to be admin because i want to help the server clean and i like to help the Cola Team . And iam like 10 hours a day on this server
Things About the clan you like and things you do not: I like the tail communtiy all the people are nice to each other and thats what i like. I dont like people Who are abusing the server
Name at Least 2 clan leaders: Crazykiller, Andrei, Frans1sco
Name at Least 2 server admins (none of the above): JulianB, Nozomi-Chan, Warrior, Arritz
Experience as an admin: I have my own server in Unturned but i dont have actual experience in CSGO servers.
id like to get some experience Im hoping to help you guys on the server!

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa
cOLa Leader
The template is incorrect.
U need to answer all.

What i didnt answer?

EDIT

Ah i didnt write the server and my full name Iam sorry !

CrazyKiller

Líder cOLa
cOLa Leader
Still wrong, if u can't complete a right template u won't be able to become an admin, just telling.

Guys did you watch this another time x3 iam still interested in getting admin on the MG server :3

Edyone

Da Boss
Division Boss
WebAdmin
+1, very active user. I bet that he will be a good admin.

Nep-senpai

Jefe de División
Division Boss
Request Status: Accepted

You'll be in trial for 1 week. If you prove that you can be a good admin, you'll become an official admin. Don't hesitate if you hove some doubts/problems with the admin commands (as well if you need help), all admins/SuperAdmins/Division'sBoss will help you. Don't dissapoint us and congrats for your admin. ^^

Greetings, Nep-senpai.

Status
Not open for further replies.